[Solvent] ASAHIKLIN AC-6000 <General Name > Fluorinated solvent
ASAHIKLIN AC-6000 is an HFC (hydrofluorocarbon) with an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of zero and a Global Warming Potential (GWP) of 136, and is a fluorinated solvent with properties similar to PFC (perfluorocarbons) and PFPE (perfluoropolyether).
- With a freezing point of -76°C and a boiling point of 114°C, it maintains a liquid form over a wide range of temperatures, and since it is thermally and chemically stable, it can be used in a variety of heat transfer fluid applications.
- Its Global Warming Potential is low at 136, allowing CO2 (carbon dioxide) emissions to be reduced.
General Name : 1,1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6-tridecafluorooctane
Chemical Formula : CF3CF2CF2CF2CF2CF2CH2CH3
CSCL Number : 2-4062
Industrial Safety and Health Act Number : 7-(1)-738
CAS NO : 80793-17-5
|Resin bottles||1kg, 5kg|
Warnings for use
- Use with sufficient ventilation.
- Seal containers tightly each time they are used.
- Suppress the emission of vapor as much as possible, and arrange proper ventilation.
- Do not allow product to come in contact with open flame or electrical heating elements because dangerous decomposition products may form.
- Wear proper protective equipment and perform work from upwind whenever possible, to avoid inhalation or contact of the liquid with the eyes, skin, or clothing.
- Avoid placing sealed containers in direct sunlight, and store them in a well ventilated area, at room temperature.
- Although the boiling point of the product is high at 114°C, since it evaporates easily, the container may swell if exposed to the hot summer sun and when the stopper is removed, liquid may burst forth from inside the container.
- To prevent corrosion due to humidity and water droplets, store it in a dry area.
- Don't store near heat, sparks or open flame.
■ AGC Inc. (Japan) Chiba Plant
Environmental Impacts and Applicable Laws (The laws shows Japanese regulation and laws)
This product is for industrial use, and was not developed or produced with the intention of use in medical applications.
*Please refer to the SDS for more detailed product information.