- AGC fluorinated products
AGC fluorinated products
AGC Chemicals Fluoroproducts Division manufactures a variety of fluorinated resins used in many fields including semiconductors, automotive, energy and construction. We offer a broad array of solutions to meet our customers' needs including materials for paint and textile-use, UV transmitting films and coatings, electrolytic membranes and similar products.
- World-class technology and a broad range of products
- As the world's leading producer of ETFE, AGC Chemicals Company globally supplies a broad range of products including fluoropolymers/elastomers with qualities required by the automotive and aviation industries such as heat-resistance and chemical resistance; membrane-structured fluoropolymer films for the construction of architecturally advanced properties; ultra-weatherable fluoropolymer resins for coatings which are used to protect bridges and building facades.
- Our fluorochemical technology contributes to reducing the overall environmental impact.
- Under the vision of "Chemistry for a Blue Planet", we strive for the creation of a safe, comfortable and pleasant environment through our offering of fluoroproducts. We are also contributing to the reduction of the overall environmental impact by developing eco-friendly products while maintaining the high performance attributes our customers have come to expect from AGC Chemicals Company.
- Global technical support network
- In order for customers to use our fluoroproducts in the most effective way, we offer swift technical support such as advice on processing conditions, application development, and analysis work by region, from our technical service centres located all over the world. [Technical Service Centres: Exton (U.S.), Shanghai (China), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Singapore]