We manufacture and sell polyether polyols which use propylene oxide as a raw material, and are used in urethane resins and the like. We offer solutions appropriate for various uses such as urethane foam, elastomers, adhesives, sealing materials and other similar products.
- Reliable quality achieved by integrated production of the raw material resulting in a wide variety of finished products
- Polypropylene glycol (PPG) is an indispensable main raw material for the production of polyurethane(PU). Due to integrated production of the raw material propylene oxide (PO) to PPG, we can reliably provide high-quality PPG with few impurities. Furthermore, in terms of PPG application development, we have prepolymers, silane modified polymer and the like.
- We cover a wide variety of uses with our rich lineup.
- With our rich lineup of PU foam used in insulating materials and seat cushions to coatings, adhesives, sealants, and elastomers, we cover a wide variety of uses. Moreover, due to our excellent catalyst design technology, we develop polymers that offer the features requested by our customers, and provide appropriate solutions to meet their various needs.
- With the strength of chemistry, we supply products that reduce environmental impact.
- Rigid PU foam is an excellent material that maintains its thermal insulation performance for a long period of time. Our PPG is suitable for water-blown PU foam and we can produce PU foam without hydrofluorocarbon blowing agents that have a high global warming potential (GWP). Building materials with rigid PU foam which has excellent insulating abilities, increase a thermal insulation effect when air-conditioners are used in summer, or when heaters are used in winter. Furthermore, by using modified silicone polymers, eco-friendly sealants and adhesives can be manufactured without using isocyanate and solvents.
Polyurethanes Business Products
(High purity & High Molecular Weight Polypropylene Glycol)
High purity polypropylene glycol with byproducts reduced to the minimum level by our unique polymerization techniques
(Silane Modified Polyether)
Silane modified polyether is a moisture curable polymer, used as a main raw material of sealants and adhesives
A colorless volatile liquid. Raw material for polyols and all kinds of chemicals
Intermediate raw material for resin and also a raw material for preservation and moisturizing agents in food and cosmetics
(Propylene glycol, brine, refrigerant)
A safe and anti-corrosive indirect coolant agent which consists mainly of propylene glycol
Raw material for polyurethane resin of foam and non-foam,and surfactants
Polyols containing fine particle dispersion used for urethane foam hardness and air permeability improvement