U-FINE P <General Name > Thermoplastic Polyurethane Resin
This is a hot-melt adhesive made using a special urethane resin AGC Chemicals developed as a raw material.
Because it is flexible and has a low melting point, it is particularly optimal for textile processing applications. It is in a round pellet form and is used by extrusion processing or frozen pulverization.
- Good adhesiveness to various types of textiles
- Very good elasticity and very soft in texture
- Melts at a low temperature and delivers good permeability in cloth, etc.
- Excellent washing durability and anti-dry cleaning resistance
- 1Textile / fabric processing
- Glue-fastened sewing, transcription marks, badges, etc.
- 2Applications that demand flexibility or cold-resistant adhesion
Packing is in round pellets in 20 kg paper bags.
Warnings for use
Please wear protective glasses and protective gloves when handling.
*Please refer to the SDS for more detailed product information.