ASAHIKLIN AC-2000 <General Name > Fluorinated solvent
ASAHIKLIN AC-2000 is an HFC (hydrofluorocarbon) with an Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) of zero, and is a fluorinated solvent with properties similar to PFC (perfluorocarbons).
- It can clean even polymethyl methacrylate parts.
- Since it is thermally and chemically stable, it can also be used in heat transfer fluid applications.
General Name : 1,1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,6-tridecafluorohexane
Chemical Formula : CF3CF2CF2CF2CF2CF2H
CSCL Number : 2-3771
Industrial Safety and Health Act Number : 2-(13)-197
CAS NO : 355-37-3
Warnings for use
- Handle in a well ventilated area.
- Seal containers tightly each time they are used.
- Suppress the emission of vapor as much as possible, and arrange proper ventilation.
- The product may thermally decompose and emit toxic gases if it comes into contact with open flame or substances such as metals that have been heated to high temperatures of 200 to 300°C or higher.
Therefore, handle it in areas that are not near such conditions.
- Wear proper protective equipment and perform work from upwind whenever possible, to avoid inhalation or contact of the liquid with the eyes, skin, or clothing.
- Open and close the screw lid of the filling container carefully and slowly.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke when handling the product.
- After use, please wash hands.
- Store in a well ventilated area.
- Ensure that it is not stored near heat, sparks, flame, etc.
(Proper storage conditions)
- Avoid exposing the filling container to direct sunlight, and store it in a cool, well ventilated area. Since the boiling point of the product is low, the container may swell if exposed to the hot summer sun and when the stopper is removed, liquid may burst forth from inside the container.
- To prevent corrosion of the filling container due to humidity, water and droplets, store it in a dry area.
■ AGC Inc. (Japan) Chiba Plant
Environmental Impacts and Applicable Laws (The laws shows Japanese regulation and laws)
This product is for industrial use, and was not developed or produced with the intention of use in medical applications.
*Please refer to the SDS for more detailed product information.