Life Science Business
Our Life Science Division provides CMO (Contract Manufacture Organization) service of agrochemicals, pharmaceuticals including biopharmaceuticals, under cGMP conditions, and intermediates to meet the various needs of global customers. We also provide research and development of new drugs and manufacture of high-performance fluorine compounds.
- Agrochemical CMO services and development of ingredients and intermediates
- We offer a one-stop solution from development to manufacturing intermediate to API and AI with our synthesis technology. With our efficient process development, we offer CMO services at a low industry cost. Our multiple production sites allow us to achieve risk diversification and reliable supply to respond to the needs of our global customers.
- Pharmaceutical CMO services and development of API and intermediates (organic synthesis)
- We offer the development of original pharmaceuticals to CMO services for API (active pharmaceutical ingredients) and intermediates through consistent manufacturing including quality asurance under systematic management. We also offer manufacturing under cGMP condition and corresponding FDA inspections on your request.
- Biopharmaceutical CMO (Contract Manurfacturing Organization) Services
- AGC, Asahi Glass, is a leading contract manufacturing company in the biopharmaceutical industry with one of the largest fermenters (4,500L) in Japan. From research stage to commercial production, we offer efficient and flexible support to all phases of our customers' biopharmaceutical projects with our advanced technology and extensive experience.
Life Science Business Products
Pharmaceutical CMO service and development of API and intermediates
Contract manufacturing services (FDA inspection experience) for pharmaceutical raw materials and super intermediates
Agrochemical CMO service
（intermediates to active ingredients）
Inexpensive contract manufacturing on an industrial scale for agrochemical raw materials and intermediates using an efficient development process
（Biopharmaceutical CMO, Contract Manufacturing Organization, Service）
Biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing services
Original active pharmaceutical agent developed jointly by AGC Chemicals and a drug manufacturer
Various fluorine compounds including halide (fluoride, chloride, bromide, iodide)
（metallocene polymerization co-catalyst）
Fluoride organic borate compound which is single site metallocene catalyst promoter
Trifluoroacetic Acid and Derivatives
Trifluoroacetic acid- and trifluoroacetic anhydride- related derivatives
Allyl chloride, epichlorohydrin derivatives with propylene (C3) as a basic raw material