AGC Chemicals Fluoroproducts Division manufactures a variety of fluorinated resins used in many fields including semiconductors, automotive, energy and construction. We offer a broad array of solutions to meet our customers' needs including materials for paint and textile use, UV transmitting films and coatings and electrolytic membranes.
- World-class technology and a broad range of products
- As the world's leading producer of ETFE, the AGC Chemicals company globally supplies a broad range of products including fluoropolymers/elastomers with qualities required by the automotive and aviation industries such as heat resistance and chemical resistance; membrane-structured fluoropolymer films for the construction of architecturally advanced structures; ultra-weatherable fluoropolymer resins for coatings which are used to protect bridges and building facades.
- Our fluorochemical technology contributes to reducing the overall environmental impact
- Under the vision of "Chemistry for a Blue Planet", we strive for the creation of a safe, comfortable and pleasant environment through our offering of fluoroproducts. We are also contributing to the reduction of the overall environmental impact by developing eco-friendly products while maintaining the high performance attributes our customers have come to expect from AGC Chemicals Company.
- Global technical support network
- In order for customers to use our fluoroproducts in the most effective way, we offer swift technical support such as processing and service advice, application development, and analysis work by region, from our technical service centres located all over the world. [Technical Service Centres: Exton (U.S.), Shanghai (China), Amsterdam (Netherlands), Singapore]
Fluoroproducts Business Products
SURECOTM CC Series
（Fluorinated Anti-fouling Coating）
SURECO™ CC Series is an antifouling and mold-release coating agent that combines high abrasion resistance with the outstanding performance of fluorine. Despite its thin coating, it provides superior abrasion resistance with almost no loss in performance. Fingerprints also wipe off with ease, making it an ideal product for coating products like touch panel glass, lenses and mirrors.
Thermoplastic fluoropolymer with good mouldability
The original fluoropolymer
Easily processed perfluoropolymer
Fluoroelastomer with high resistance to high concentration acids and alkalines
Fluon® ETFE Film
Fluoropolymer film that is highly weatherable, heat resistant, and chemical resistant
Fluoropolymer film with excellent long-term durability that transmits natural light into greenhouses
For details, visit the AGC Green-Tech Co., Ltd. Homepage
(Amorphous Transparent Fluoropolymer)
Transparent fluoropolymer with various properties such as chemical resistance, water and oil repellency and UV transmittance
(Fluorine-based Stain-Proofing Coating & Additive）
Coating fluoropolymer with excellent antifouling, high durability and surface slipperiness
Solvent soluble fluoropolymer with excellent weatherability
(Fluorinated coating material)
LUMIFLON-based fluoropolymer protective coating
For details, visit the AGC COAT-TECH CO., LTD. Homepage
(Water and Oil Repellent Agent)
Environmentally friendly fluorine-based water and oil repellent agent that can be added to enhance performance properties of textiles and paper goods
(ion exchange membrane)
An energy-saving fluorinated ion-exchange membrane for production of caustic soda/caustic potash
Fluoro Telomer Intermediate
Telomer intermediate that is a raw material for oil-repellent additives for surfactants, fire extinguishing agents and various substrates, or monomers for resin modification.
(ion exchange membrane)
Ion-exchange membrane hydrocarbon system developed and manufactured by AGC, a pioneer in ion-exchange membranes
For details, visit the AGC ENGINEERRING CO., LTD. Homepage